Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- DAC: The Daniel Arts Center has two theatres, classrooms, offices, an art gallery, a dance studio, a video studio and editing suites, and art studios.
- Fisher: The science building has classrooms and labs, offices, an auditorium, a greenhouse, and many pretty display cases.
- Classrooms: Our classes are taught around big tables to about a dozen students, but the two classroom buildings aren't particularly exciting.
- Lecture Center: The lecture center is used for classes, lectures, and movie screenings.
- Library: The Alumni Library houses books, computers, and an art gallery.
- College Center: The Hall College Center houses faculty, administration, and business offices.
Other Places for Students:
- Student Union: The Livingston Hall Student Union houses a game room, a TV lounge, the snack bar, the mailroom, the bookstore, the forml lounge, Health Services, Student Life offices, and rooms for meetings.
- Dining Hall: The Dining Hall is a hub for eating and socializating.
- Kellogg: The Kellogg Music Center houses practice and performance space.
- Owl's Nest: The Owl's Nest College holds space for the Owl's Nest Coalition, a group of race-related organization
- Kilpatrick: The Kilpatrick Athletic Center (or KAC) has some of the best athletic facilities in the region, included a large gym, pool, 100m indoor track, 3 squash/racketball courts, weight room, and rockwall. Simon's Rock shares the space with the comunity, but student have their own locker rooms.
- Security: Security was formerly housed in a small security shack. However, since the intersession of 2011-2012, Security is now housed in half of the mail room in the Student Union.
- Physical Plant
- Gatehouse: The Gatehouse is home to professor Bernie Rodgers and is located near the Physical Plant entrance to campus.
- Liebowitz: The Liebowitz Building, located across Alford Rd, once house our dance studio, but holds holds offices and a wonderful art gallery. During the summer of 2011, the building is not named the Liebowitz Internation Center.
- Dorms: Students live in dorms.