Salpointe Catholic High School is a co-ed Catholic high school in Tucson, Arizona, run by members of the Carmelites. It was founded in 1950 as a school for 100 pupils, and is named for bishop Jean Baptiste Salpointe, who worked as a missionary in the Arizona Territory from 1866 to 1885.
Notable alumni of Salpointe Catholic High School include:
- H Darr Beiser, award winning professional photographer, USA Today
- Antonio Nagore, international operatic tenor and recitalist
- Oscar Salvatierra, transplant surgeon, Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics and Director of Pediatric Renal Transplantation, Stanford University Medical Center
- Patricia Preciado Martin, award winning writer on Mexican-American culture
- Edward F. Joganic, plastic surgeon, founder of Southwest Craniofacial Center