This proposal is really inspired by the film "C'était un Rendezvous", which is a nine-minute movie of the view from the bumper of a drive through Paris at speeds up to 140 miles an hour. I thought it might be interesting to explore danger from a variety of perspectives:
- Ethical - What danger may we expose others to? Ourselves? Do we have an obligation to avoid danger on behalf of our loved ones and dependents?
- Aesthetic - How do we define danger? Why does danger often seem so appealing?
- Definitional - what is danger?
- Biological - What are physiological responses to danger?
- Economic - Something about the connection between risk and return.
Back to Uni Wiki, the main page.