Christine Warner teaches SAD2.
- Understands the fact that there is a huge difference between saying something in a lecture and teaching the material.
- Tries to engage students in learning process.
- Doesn't go too fast for people to lose track of what she is saying.
- Answers questions, and encourages for questions to be asked.
- Usually takes forever to explain simple consepts, going at the pace of the slowest student in class.
- In the workshops leaves people wandering what it is they are doing, and why.
Good lecturer (workshop leader), would be even better if she'd teach the whole class, not only those who didn't get what she said in the past.