Fred Sheldon's Criminal / Summary Conviction Procedure Mock Trial AssignmentEdit
DIVORCEE'S NIGHT OUTEdit
- Group Members__________________Role in Trial
- Lori Ouimette
- Toni McKenzie - Defence (but I have no problem being a witness if someone really wants Defence)
- Cassandra Fullerton - Police Officer (im not sure if someone else really wanted to be that though)
- Victoria Shoults - Drunk driver (I would prefer police, but I'll be the driver charged)
- Theresa McGee
- Milica Culum
Criminal Code SectionEdit
s. 254 (5) Everyone commits an offence who, 'without reasonable excuse', fails or refuses to comply with a demand made under this section.
- Q. Was the arrest lawful?
S. 10 (b) of the Charter refers to the right to retain and instruct counsel without delay and be informed of that right.