Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fred Sheldon's Criminal / Summary Conviction Procedure Mock Trial AssignmentEdit
DIVORCEE'S NIGHT OUTEdit
- Group Members__________________Role in Trial
- Lori Ouimette
- Toni McKenzie - Defence (but I have no problem being a witness if someone really wants Defence)
- Cassandra Fullerton - Police Officer (im not sure if someone else really wanted to be that though)
- Victoria Shoults - Drunk driver (I would prefer police, but I'll be the driver charged)
- Theresa McGee
- Milica Culum
Criminal Code SectionEdit
s. 254 (5) Everyone commits an offence who, 'without reasonable excuse', fails or refuses to comply with a demand made under this section.
- Q. Was the arrest lawful?
S. 10 (b) of the Charter refers to the right to retain and instruct counsel without delay and be informed of that right.